Formulated with Bakuchiol, Ayurvedic botanical extracts, and Phytosterols, this powerful serum instantly locks in essential moisture to promote elasticity and firmness. Bakuchiol, a plant-derived alternative to Retinol, is stable in daylight and offers retinol-like benefits without the irritation or sensitivity. Pomegranate Sterols and Squalane help to support skin’s natural protective barrier, while naturally derived Bisabolol and Rose Extract calm sensitive skin. With continued use, it diminishes the look of fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone and reduces visible discoloration
This lightweight Beauty Oil is 100 percent natural and preservative-free. It is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, gluten-free, silicone-free, and non-GMO. This product is also free of PEG’s, TEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, fragrance and mineral oil.
DIRECTIONS: For best results, use on damp skin or hair.
– As a Daily Moisturizer gently massage onto damp cleansed skin every morning, evening, or as needed. Blend one to two drops with any moisturizer for an added boost of hydration. It can be layered underneath moisturizer or on top of moisturizer to seal in hydration.
– Hydrate Lips before applying lipstick. Beauty Oil effectively keeps lips from drying out without affecting the finish. Be sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick.
– Mix with your foundation. Use one to three drops to mix with your favorite foundation to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. Recommended: Use A Full Coverage Matte Foundation.
– Add a few drops to soften and condition cuticles.
– Swirl a few drops into your weekly hair mask, tame flyaways, or condition dry ends.
– Dot onto cheekbones after makeup for added glow.
The listing is for a 1 fl oz (30ml) PHYTORETINOL BAKUCHIOL Beauty Oil in a clear glass bottle with a white bulb glass dropper. Packaging is reusable and recyclable.