Natural and Unrefined, Prickly Pear Cactus Beauty Oil is cold-pressed and extracted directly from the seeds of the Optuntia Ficus Cactus known as Barbary Fig Oil. A Rare skin-toning agent, potent in Antioxidants delivers moisture, nourishment, and softens skin. The Nutrient dense, fast absorbing oil is high in Linoleic Acid. It uniquely brightens the complexion and gives the skin its resilient look. When used as a night serum, it can reduce the appearance of dark circles and reawaken the skin with a non-oily yet hydrating finish.
This lightweight Beauty Oil is 100 percent natural and preservative-free. It is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, gluten-free, silicone-free, and non-GMO. This product is also free of PEG’s, TEA, propylene glycol, petrolatum, synthetic color, fragrance and mineral oil.
DIRECTIONS: For best results, use on damp skin or hair.
– As a Daily Moisturizer gently massage onto damp cleansed skin every morning, evening, or as needed. Blend one to two drops with any moisturizer for an added boost of hydration. It can be layered underneath moisturizer or on top of moisturizer to seal in hydration.
– Hydrate Lips before applying lipstick. Beauty Oil effectively keeps lips from drying out without affecting the finish. Be sure to let the drops absorb into the lips before applying lipstick.
– Mix with your foundation. Use one to three drops to mix with your favorite foundation to keep your skin hydrated and glowing. Recommended: Use A Full Coverage Matte Foundation.
– Add a few drops to soften and condition cuticles.
– Swirl a few drops into your weekly hair mask, tame flyaways, or condition dry ends.
– Dot onto cheekbones after makeup for added glow.
The listing is for a 1 fl oz (30ml) Prickly Pear Cactus Beauty Oil in a clear glass bottle with a white bulb glass dropper. Packaging is reusable and recyclable.